To Our Haffner's/Energy North Family:
Haffner’s/Energy North is closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and doing all we can to protect our employees, customers and vendors from the virus. We must act collectively and with urgency to help slow the spread of this disease.
Here is important information we want to share.
Heating Oil and Propane
Home heating and fuel are basic, essential needs for our society. We are currently operating on a normal schedule for deliveries at this time. The Haffner’s/Energy North Leadership Team has put several additional measures into place that will allow us to keep serving our customers while doing our very best to keep everyone safe.
Ordering Oil or Propane
- Though our Corporate Office located at 2 International Way in Lawrence is closed to walk-in traffic, we encourage customers to place oil or propane orders as they usually do. We are open and actively fulfilling orders.
- If you need to place an order by email, please include the following with as much detail as possible, name, phone number, address, requested amount and payment method.
- If you need to make a payment in person, please visit any of our other Haffner’s office locations (Greenville, Newton and Portsmouth, NH; Eliot, ME) where there are also locked drop boxes for payments. Payments may also be received at Haffner's Gas Stations.
- We are encouraging all of our customers to pay by credit card, if possible. This will eliminate additional contact that takes place when handling cash or checks.
Oil and Propane Delivery Safety Measures
- If Haffner’s personnel are required to enter your home or business, you will be called in advance for us to inquire if anyone there is ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms. If the answer is “yes” or “possibly,” we will need to reschedule the visit. Emergency service will be handled on an individual basis.
- If paying by check we are asking please leave the check in an exterior location like the fill pipe or under the tank lid. Please provide the best telephone number if for any reason we are unable to locate the payment.
- We have communicated new safety protocols to all of our delivery, installation and tech teams.
Haffner’s Gas Stations, Car Washes and Convenience Stores
Every Haffner’s location is following strict cleaning guidelines that are specifically designed to combat the spread of the Coronavirus.
Please note at this time we have made the following adjustments to our car wash operations:
- Due to a city mandate, all Haffner’s Car Wash locations in the City of Lawrence are closed until further notice.
- In addition, the following self-serve car wash bays are closed until further notice:
- Main Street in Tewksbury
- Plaistow Road in Haverhill
- South Broadway in Salem, NH
- Lowell Road in Hudson, NH
- We have removed all self-serve vacuum hoses from all Haffner’s Car Washes.
We truly apologize for any inconvenience and ask for your patience during this difficult time. Safety is and will always be our #1 priority.
Together, we will get through this.